Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Hike....

To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.
~ Pope John Paul II


There just never seems to be enough time, does there? I could have spent all day outside with these two.... This world just spins too fast, and it is necessary to take time to squeeze out every ounce of joy.




Oh this little face.... How I wish that time could 
just. stand. still. 



And as the time came to go home, and tired little feet just couldn't make it up the hill, I loved the tenderness of father and son. The complete trust and adoration just melted my heart. I followed behind, blinking back tears, and attempting to drink in the memory and burn it into my heart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...