Monday, April 11, 2011

Multitude on Mondays ~ Gifts.... 1-22

     Today, as I smell the wonderful aroma of beef stew bubbling away in the crock-pot, I am filled with an incredible sense of gratitude. How am I this blessed? How can I possible hold it all in? This love, this faith, this joy that has been gifted to me?! So often, I forget to count my blessings. I am wrapped up in the daily go, go, go, that I sometimes miss what is right in front of me.

     And so I feel compelled to join in with Ann Voskamp and other wonderful souls at A Holy Experience and begin to actually write down all of those things that I am ever so grateful for!


1 ~ a loving, adoring husband who, despite my obviously glaring flaws, loves me anyway...and who builds cool things like treehouses and swingsets...


2 ~ my son, Joseph, who continually reminds me that life is meant to be fun



3 ~ my son, Max, whose cute baby ways warm my heart and soul



4 ~ pink and white dogwood trees in bloom




5 ~ windchimes

6 ~ the afghan knitted just for me by my sweet Grandma Krystofik

7 ~ the light and warmth from a campfire

8 ~ S'mores and incredible conversations with my friend Whitney around the campfire from #7

9 ~ the smell of incense

10 ~ the peony bush from my Grandpa Olenick that perfumes my home with remembrance

11 ~ reconnecting with old friends

12 ~ baby bluebirds

13 ~ spinach plants reaching for the sunlight



14 ~ the ability to be at home with my little one

15 ~ parents who are willing to listen with me, cry with me, help me...no matter what

16 ~ sisters who help me, love me, support me .... no matter what

17 ~ feather pillows

18 ~ swinging in the hammock with Tom and talking about life, and love, and God

19 ~ Storypeople... clever ways of saying what I feel

20 ~ praying the rosary with Joe

21 ~ walking in the sand on the beach

22 ~ my father-in-law's guitar...the guitar that played "Seeds of Peace"...and on which my husband sometimes plays....






1 comment:

  1. What a great start! I have considered beginning my own list. I'm in the middle of Ann's book right now, and I love her heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...